Terms and Conditions of Use
This website is operated by Toshiba Industrial Products and Systems Corporation ("TIPS") .
Please note that it is assumed that you agree to any and all the terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") if you use this website.
TIPS may, at its sole and exclusive discretion, change, alter, modify, add, and / or remove any part of the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice. Therefore, you are requested to confirm the latest Terms and Conditions before using this website. This website may provide links to websites operated by Toshiba's group companies. Use of such websites is subject to the terms and conditions of the individual websites.
TIPS makes no warranty of any kind, with respect to this web site, including without limitation, the accuracy, reliability, completeness, fitness for particular purpose, non-infringement of third parties rights and / or safety of its contents. The contents of this website may be altered or deleted and the operation may be suspended or discontinued at any time without any prior notice.
TIPS shall not be liable for any damage incurred for any reason, including but not limited to, inaccuracy, alteration or deletion of the contents of this website, occurrence of a problem on this website, and suspension or discontinuation of operation of this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Any and all rights to the trade names, trademarks and logos used on this website and belonging to TIPS or other companies are protected under the Trademark Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Law and other applicable laws. Use of the above without authorization from TIPS or other companies that hold rights is prohibited. For copyright, please visit the page about "Copyright".
In the use of this website, the actions listed below are prohibited:
- The following actions with respect to TIPS, its officers or employees, or any other companies, organizations or individuals
- Libels or threats
- Actions resulting in disadvantage or damage
- Actions that are illegal or may be illegal
- Actions detrimental to public order and morality
Linking to the Website
Consent to the following is required in order to provide a link to this website:
- Use of the Toshiba logo for the purpose of providing a link is not permitted. (Use of the Toshiba logo requires prior granting of authorization by Toshiba.)
- Any link that makes it unclear that the site is the TIPS website and may give a false impression to a third party is prohibited.
- Any link within the scope of the "prohibited actions" specified in these "Terms and Conditions of Use" is prohibited.
Proposals from Customers
Regarding proposals concerning products, technologies, manufacturing and / or sales methods, designs, etc., submitted to TIPS by its customers, unless TIPS specifically requests customers to do so, TIPS does not review any proposals from customers except those that come within the scope of "proposals to be reviewed", described below.
Regarding proposals that are not "proposals to be reviewed" Toshiba assumes no obligation to maintain confidentiality of such proposals and assumes no obligation to review such proposals.
Proposals to be Reviewed
- Patent, design or trademark the right to which is registered with the Patent Office.
- A utility model the right to which is registered with the Patent Office and to which a registrability report issued by the Patent Office is attached, which facilitates judgment concerning validity of the right, and the document states that "6. No prior art documents can be found".
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, use of this website and application of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Unless otherwise specified, the Tokyo District Court shall be exclusively the court of first jurisdiction for all disputes related to this website.
In the case of exporting (including transporting to a country outside Japan and disclosing to non-residents in Japan) technologies or programs obtained from this website or products purchased from this website, you are required to comply with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Law, the U.S. Export Administration Act and any other applicable laws and regulations.
Third parties' websites linked to or from this website ("linked third parties' websites"), except those of group companies of Toshiba, are administered by such third parties at their own responsibility. Provision of a link to and from this website does not imply that TIPS has any special relationship with parties operating linked third parties' websites or that TIPS recommends the contents of linked third parties' websites. TIPS assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked third parties' sites or use of such sites.